Fuerteventura Panoramic Tour from Lajares
Experience the best of Fuerteventura. Walk along the pristine beaches of Sotavento and Ajuy and take the scenic route to "La Peñita." Visit villages and admire the towering dunes of Corralejo.
Discover central Fuerteventura on a combined panoramic and trekking tour. Following hotel pickup from Lajares enjoy a short briefing from your driver, who will explain the itinerary and listen to your particular requests. From Lajares, drive for 15 minutes to the Sand Dunes Natural Park and admire the dunes that slide into the ocean. Take time to explore before a scenic ride along the eastern coast of Fuerteventura, passing through Puerto del Rosario and small villages.
Stroll along the white shores of Sotavento beach, in the southeast of the island. Admire the beautiful lagoons and capture the best panoramic shots on the road across the central mountains to Pájara, a quaint rural town. Stop for lunch in Ajuy, a picturesque fishing village, and try the local seafood. Visit the black sand beach or explore the exciting caves only a 30-minute walk away. Cross the Natural Park of Betancuria, the oldest part of the island which offers broad views over the Canyon of La Peñita.
Follow the winding streets of Betancuria, the first Castilian settlement in the Canary Islands and the ancient capital of Fuerteventura. Keep an eye out for the island's native birds such as falcons, eagles, hawks, and vultures. Finally, witness stunning views of the Tindaya mountain (also known as the "Sacred Mountain").
If your interested in the different species check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Enjoy a relaxing visit to the centre of Fuerteventura
- Travel the island in a mini van with a professional Canary guide
- See some of the best landscapes in Fuerteventura
- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of the island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in the towns of Corralejo, Lajares, Villaverde, and El Cotillo)
- Free time during some stops
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
- Children under 5 years old
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Fuerteventura: Panoramic Tour is for 8 hours and operates daily departing at 09:15.
Prices from €65 per adult and €44 per child (Age 5-11)
|Starts||Friday May 26th 2023 09:15|
|Ends||Friday May 26th 2023 17:15|
|Categories||Excursions, Sightseeing, Lajares|