Jeep Safari Cotillo Route from Corralejo,Corralejo,FuerteventuraFeaturedHot
A fascinating adventure jeep safari, discover northern Fuerteventura 4x4 you will see the volcanoes, pristine beaches and the famous mountain of Tindaya.
Out of Corralejo by road towards Villaverde. At the entrance of the village, we take the track up to plantations Agaves (Pitas) extending across the plain and stop here for explaining the former processing of yarns Pita with those manufactured using traditional ropes, pads, sandals and other handicraft products Canaria.
On dirt roads we arrive at La Oliva, visiting the home of the Colonels and the town square with its church. Break for refreshments and services. We continue the tour Tindaya address, information about the mysticism of it in tradition Canarian popular.
We follow the dirt track to the west coast and stop at the cliffs for a beautiful view of much of the northwest coast of the island, with beaches Esquinzo, Eagle and many other small coves.
We continue to track up to the castle Toston in El Cotillo. Stop for photo and information on the history of conquest and attacks by English pirates, French and Berber. Points of interest include lime kilns in the old port, the Castillo del Toston and the harbour from where once lime was exported along with agricultural products & Livestock. In Cotillo have time for swimming in lagoons with turquoise waters.
On the return to Corralejo we will go on foot to the top of a volcano from where we can see the effects of volcanic activity on the island. Spectacular views of the neighbouring island of Lanzarote and the dunes of Corralejo
If your interested in the wildlife check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- jeep vip only 6 people and professional drivers
- our professionals knowledgeable guides will give you the island valuable information.
- Explore magnificent and secluded places of Natural Reserves
- Experience emotions on & off road
- Discover the volcanic land of Fuerteventura
- discover spectacular virgin beaches with crystal clear waters
- 4-hour tour
- Professional drivers
- Hotel pickup
- Tourist insurance
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun protection
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Jeep Safari Cotillo Route from Corralejo is for four and a half hours and is available 7 days a week departing at 08:30
Prices from € 59 per adult, €45 per child (Age 12 and under)Share this page
Jeep Safari Cotillo Route from Corralejo is located in Corralejo, Fuerteventura.