Oasis Wildlife and Lemur Experience,La Lajita,FuerteventuraFeaturedHot
Enjoy a visit to Fuerteventura’s Oasis Wildlife and interact with the enigmatic lemurs from Madagascar. Marvel at how eager they are to touch and play when they grasp your fingers with their small smooth hands.
Nothing can compare to the peace and harmony that lemurs display when you're close to them. Encounter these curious creatures up close with access to the park's unique Lemur Experience activity. Benefit from the chance to meet the small primates living in semi-freedom with their families. Feel their fur as a lemur brushes against you, or when the lovable critters grasp your fingers as you hold out your hand.
Look into bright eyes that stare fearlessly back at you as they try to communicate by sound, sight and smell. Learn more about their behaviour and characteristics from the on-site biologists, and discover why the natural habitat of the lemur is under threat. Hear about the park's conservation and environmental enrichment programmes and much more.
At Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura you will find over 3000 animals of 250 different species in an environment characterised by the thousands of tropical plants, succulents, cactus and ornamental plants surrounding the enclosure.
The park has the only Botanical Garden in Fuerteventura, a large space which is predominantly grown indigenous and tropical flora. Among the many installations and enclosures, it highlights the Flamingo Lake, the area dedicated to the animals of the African savannah, the corridor of Madagascar where Lemurs live in semi freedom or the giraffe enclosure where you can feed them or caress them.
There are also shows with parrots, reptiles, sea lions and birds of prey. To explore this wonderful space you have the option of renting an electric car, looking at it from a Camel Safari or pause any of the three restaurants you'll find in the way of nature trails.
A coach will pick you up at your hotel or the pickup location closest to your hotel and take you to Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura where you will have a truly amazing day, when finished a coach will take you back to your hotel or the pick-up point closest to your hotel.
- See more than 3,000 animals from 250 different species
- Watch live demonstrations by reptiles, parrots, sea lions and birds of prey
- Get you photo taken with a giraffe or wide-eyed lemur
- Relax in the park's 3 on-site restaurants
- Access to 4 entertaining and educational live animal shows (reptiles, sea lions, birds of prey and parrots)
- Access to the Botanical Garden
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What to bring
- Comfortable footwear with covered toes
- Comfortable clothes
- Drinking Water
- Sun protection
- The park is fully equipped for wheelchair access (all spaces and enclosures). An area is reserved for wheelchairs at shows such as the sea lion, reptile, raptor, and parrot shows in order to provide better views. You can also rent an electric wheelchair if needed
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
Prices from € 49 per personShare this page
Oasis Wildlife and Lemur Experience is located in La Lajita, Fuerteventura.
The small fishing village of La Lajita is situated on the east coast of Fuerteventura between the towns of Tarajalejo and Costa Calma in the municipality of Pajara. There's a beach with pebbles and black sand and hardly any tourists, an idyllic place to spend some time away from the busy tourist resorts and sample local culture and cuisine.