Caleta Catamaran Sailing Experience
Sunbathe, swim, snorkel, and explore Fuerteventura’s beautifal coast on this half-day catamaran cruise from Caleta de Fuste. Enjoy a paella or salad lunch, dessert, beer, cold drinks and water aboard a spacious catamaran and watch for dolphins, whales, and turtles as you sail south to the bay of Pozo Negro.
We drop anchor and you can enjoy the time swimming, snorkeling, relaxing on deck, or taking an optional jetski ride. Thanks to the large size of the catamaran you will be able to enjoy this cruise very comfortably and the crew will be at your entire disposal at all times.
Lunch will be served on board: mixed paella, salad and traditional canarian potatoes with mojo (traditional canarian sauce) that will surely delight everyone with fruit for dessert. Beer, sodas, water, and snorkeling gear included.
If your interested in the different species check out the Fuerteventura Fish Guide in our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Enjoy a sailing trip to the little known Pozo Negro Bay
- Relax yourself on board this familiar sailing catamaran
- Taste a fabulous lunch and enjoy the open bar as you sail
- Practise snorkelling in the crystal clear waters
- Soft drinks, water, and beer
- Snorkelling equipment
- Watercraft ride (as a passenger)
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Sun protection
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Caleta Catamaran Sailing Experience is for 4 hours and operates daily excluding Sundays and Mondays departing at 11:00.
Prices from € 59 per adult and € 35 per child (Age 4-11). Infants (Age 3 and under) € 0
|Starts||Friday May 26th 2023 11:00|
|Ends||Friday May 26th 2023 15:00|
|Categories||Excursions, Boating, Caleta de Fuste, Costa Antigua|