Morro Jable Glass Bottom Boat Cruise with Lunch,Morro Jable,FuerteventuraFeaturedHot
Have an unforgettable experience aboard the Odyssee 3 glass bottom boat cruising the Jandía coastline of Fuerteventura in search of fish, turtles, dolphins and whales.
You can come with all of your family and friends and leave everything in the hands of our highly qualified staff, who will ensure your trip is enjoyable and will be one of the best memories of your vacation. Departing from Morro Jable Harbour, you will embark on a spectacular 3 hour trip and will have the opportunity to go down to our underwater viewing area to see the amazing underwater world up close.
We anchor in one of the coves where you can enjoy the sun and have fun with our water activities: you can swim, snorkel, kayak, slide down the slide, take a trip on our fast boat, or you can simply relax in the sun,. During this stop you can enjoy a delicious Canarian lunch and our exclusive cocktails.
Before returning, we will invite our friends the seagulls to share a unique moment with you: You will be able to see them flying close to you.Your trip ends when we return to Morro Jable Harbour, with your head full of memories and unforgettable experiences.
- Marvel at the beautiful beaches of Fuerteventura
- Spot fish, turtles, dolphins or whales in the midst of Jandía Natural Park
- Enjoy a delicious Canarian lunch with views over the horizon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Glass-bottom boat cruise
- Canarian lunch
- Water slide
- Paddle surfing
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Sun protection
- Hotel pickup is available if your hotel is located in South Fuerteventura. If your hotel is located outside this area, the local partner will send you an email after the reservation with a pickup point and a pickup time. Pickup is available to South Fuerteventura only, including Morro Jable, Costa Calma, Bahia Playa, Golden Beach & Pájara Beach.
- This is a Blue Boat authorised tour with qualified staff.
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Morro Jable Glass Bottom Boat Cruise with Lunch is for 4 hours and operates twice daily departing at 10:00 and 15:00, select times when booking.Share this page
Morro Jable Glass Bottom Boat Cruise with Lunch is located in Morro Jable, Fuerteventura.
Morro Jable is located in the south and is one of the most popular tourist resorts on Fuerteventura. It's very picturesque, the buildings are white and residential houses stretch from the town centre down to the beach. It's also home to a port, where you can take a ferry to Las Palmas in Gran Canaria, or Santa Cruz in Tenerife. Primarily a fishing village, each July the locals celebrate the festival of La Virgen del Carmen the patron saint of fishermen. Morro Jable is home to the annual international wind surfing championships, and has some amazing beaches.
Playa del Matorral is one of Fuerteventura's protected natural spaces. It is located close to Morro Jable, and the northernmost part of this area attracts attention because of its salt marshes. It is home to the unusual plant known as Suaeda vera. Rare bird enthusiasts will be thrilled to see the Canary Houbara Bustard here.
The beach here is simply stunning, it is perfect for swimming and an array of bars, cafés, and restaurants are located close by.
In general Playa del Matorral makes for the ideal holiday destination.