Lobos Island Sailing Tour (10:00)
Departing from Corralejo, you will embark on a spectacular 4-hour catamaran trip to Lobos Island enjoying drinks, snorkelling, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, fishing, cava, appetisers and fruit before returning to Corralejo.
You will sail on until you reach the western side of Lobos Island, where you can view the lovely La Caldera, a half-submerged volcanic mountain, with its black-sand beach. Head north, with beautiful views of Lanzarote Island, until you reach Faro Martiño lighthouse. From there, you turn to sail along the east coast to the south, where you will arrive in El Puertito, with its white fishermen houses immersed in a haven of peace. Continue until you reach La Concha beach, famous for its paradise-like tranquillity and its turquoise waters where the landscape ebbs and flows with the tide. This unrivalled spot is where the boat will drop anchor so you can enjoy some water activities: feeding fish and snorkelling amongst them, kayaking and paddle boarding, or just daydreaming while lying in the sun on the catamaran net.
Take this opportunity to recharge your batteries with a small lunch on the morning trip and champagne with fruit brochettes on the afternoon trip. After that, a Water Taxi picks you up to take you to one of the most traditional parts of Lobos: El Puertito, where the turquoise blue of its small lagoons never disappoints. From here you can step off onto the island, not only to remember what it looks like from the sea, but also to feel the magic of the islet under your feet. After that you return to the catamaran to sail back to Corralejo.
- Enjoy a 4-hours tour by catamaran from Corralejo to Lobos Island
- Have fun doing different water activities
- Benefit from appetisers, water, soft drinks, and unlimited beer included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Paddle boarding
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, white and red wine, water, coffee and tea)
- Underwater photographs
- Mini-guided tour of Lobos Island
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Sun protection
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Lobos Island Sailing Tour operates 7 days a week, select an available departure time when booking,1000 or 1430
Prices from € 65 per adult and €45 per child (Age 2-11) Infants (1 and under) €0