Lanzarote Ferry from Corralejo (17:30)
Enjoy a comfortable boat trip from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote, travel on or below deck with access to free Wi-Fi during the trip. Start your journey from the Port of Corralejo, where you'll board the Lineas Romero Fast Ferry to Lanzarote. You can hire bikes, enjoy water sports, and explore the town of Playa Blanca in the south of Lanzarote with its many shops, bars, and restaurants.
Discover Lanzarote with its beautiful beaches, volcanic national park, luxury marina, and promenade via a comfortable ferry service with free Wi-Fi on board for maximum convenience. Choose between a round-trip or 1-way ticket.
- Discover the breathtaking sights of Lanzarote at your own pace
- Visit the Timanfaya National park or stroll around the amazing marina
- Save money with the Fast Ferry service to Lanzarote
- Round-trip or 1-way ferry ticket (depending on option chosen)
- Priority boarding privileges
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Drinking Water
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The distance is 7 nautical miles, about 13 kilometres and the journey takes approximately 30 minutes
The Lanzarote Ferry operates 7 days a week, select an available departure time when booking. Ferry departure times from Corralejo, Fuerteventura are: 10:20, 13:30, 17:30, and 19:30, departure times from Playa Blanca, Lanzarote are: 09:30, 12:30, 16:30, and 18:30
Important information: Please bring your Passport or ID card. After booking you will need to provide the full names and passport/ID numbers of each visitor.
Prices from € 18.00 per person