Guided Trekking Tour with Island Goats
Enjoy a hiking tour in Fuerteventura with lovely and tame island goats. Reconnect with nature as you explore the desert landscape near the mountain El Cardon, and enjoy a local snack.
Your experienced tour guide will introduce you to five Fuerteventura goats. Feed them with corn, an experience you will love. They’ll never forget being accompanied by trained goats.
Watch the animals run free and take your turn walking them around on a leash. Through the guided hike you will get to know the unknown parts of the island where goat herders still live. Enjoy a traditional goat cheese as part of a traditional snack for lunch.
Be stunned by the panoramic view over the mountains, a land filled with contrasts, shadows and light.
If you're interested in nature check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Experience a unique trekking tour with goats
- Feel like an indigenous goat herder
- Keep in touch with friendly goats
- Explore the unknown paths of Fuerteventura
- Enjoy panoramic views over the desert land and the mountains
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (south of the island only)
- Hiking tour
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- Children under 9 years
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Guided Trekking Tour with Island Goats is available on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 08:30.
Prices from € 59 per adult and €49 per child (Age 9-12)
|Starts||Saturday March 18th 2023 08:30|
|Ends||Saturday March 18th 2023 13:30|
|Categories||Excursions, Sightseeing, Costa Calma, Morro Jable, Tarajalejo, Hiking and Walking|