Costa Calma Glass Bottom Boat Cruise with Lunch,Costa Calma,FuerteventuraFeaturedHot
Have an unforgettable experience aboard the Odyssee 3 glass bottom boat cruising the Jandía coastline of Fuerteventura in search of fish, turtles, dolphins and whales.
You can come with all of your family and friends and leave everything in the hands of our highly qualified staff, who will ensure your trip is enjoyable and will be one of the best memories of your vacation. Departing from Morro Jable Harbour, you will embark on a spectacular 3 hour trip and will have the opportunity to go down to our underwater viewing area to see the amazing underwater world up close.
We anchor in one of the coves where you can enjoy the sun and have fun with our water activities: you can swim, snorkel, kayak, slide down the slide, take a trip on our fast boat, or you can simply relax in the sun,. During this stop you can enjoy a delicious Canarian lunch and our exclusive cocktails.
Before returning, we will invite our friends the seagulls to share a unique moment with you: You will be able to see them flying close to you.Your trip ends when we return to Morro Jable Harbour, with your head full of memories and unforgettable experiences.
If your interested in the different species check out the Fuerteventura Fish Guide in our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Marvel at the beautiful beaches of Fuerteventura
- Spot fish, turtles, dolphins or whales in the midst of Jandía Natural Park
- Enjoy a delicious Canarian lunch with views over the horizon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Glass-bottom boat cruise
- Canarian lunch
- Water slide
- Paddle surfing
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Sun protection
- Hotel pickup is available if your hotel is located in South Fuerteventura. If your hotel is located outside this area, the local partner will send you an email after the reservation with a pickup point and a pickup time. Pickup is available to South Fuerteventura only, including Morro Jable, Costa Calma, Bahia Playa, Golden Beach & Pájara Beach.
- This is a Blue Boat authorised tour with qualified staff.
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Costa Calma Glass Bottom Boat Cruise with Lunch is for 4 hours and operates twice daily departing at 09:00 and 14:00, select times when booking. The boat departs from Morro Jable at 10:00
Prices from € 65 per adult and €32.50 per childShare this page
Costa Calma Glass Bottom Boat Cruise with Lunch is located in Costa Calma, Fuerteventura.
Costa Calma has become a very popular tourist resort on Fuerteventura. and is located in the south of the island in the municipality of Pajara, on the outskirts of the National Park area of Jandia. Costa Calma is mostly geared up towards German speaking visitors, although there are quite a few English speaking organisations in the area. There are many hotels, villas, apartments, bars and restaurants along with the very long white sandy beach of Playa Barca, very popular with beach lovers and wind surfers resulting from strong off shore winds during the summer.