Dolphin Watching Lobos Island (09:00)
Experience a one-of-a-kind excursion with family or friends that will take you north of Fuerteventura to marvel at the local ecosystem and watch whales, dolphins, pilot whales, turtles and other aquatic animals in their natural habitat.
This excursion, designed for the whole family, begins on the port of Corralejo, from where you’ll set sail to one of the best places in the Canary Islands to observe all kinds of cetaceans and aquatic animals in their natural habitat. The areas between Fuerteventura, Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos are ideal for enjoying the local ecosystem and spotting several types of creatures living in these waters, including whales, dolphins, pilot whales and turtles.
After this incredible and unique experience alongside whales and dolphins, you’ll head to La Concha. A beach famous for its paradise-like calm and turquoise water where the landscape changes completely depending on the tide.
Enjoy kayaking or paddle surfing, feeding the fish and observing them while snorkeling, or simply lying in the sun and relaxing on our catamaran’s sun deck. Recharge with a small and delicious lunch of some typical Canarian papas arrugadas and more. See the beautiful parts of Lobos up close, including El Puertito, where you’ll be amazed by the turquoise blue of its small lakes.
If your interested in the wildlife check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Enjoy a unique experience in Fuerteventura with whale and dolphin watching
- Be stunned by Fuerteventura
- Snorkel and swim alongside whales and dolphins in Fuerteventura
- Transfers from Corralejo only
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, white and red wine and water)
- Underwater photographs
- 2 double kayaks
- 2 single kayaks
- 2 paddle boards
What to bring
- Drinking Water
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Dolphin Watching Lobos Island trip from Corralejo is for five hours and is available 7 days a week, select an available time when booking, 09:00 or 14:30
Prices from € 75 per adult, €50 per child (Age 2-11), €0 per child (under 2)