Marina and Market Lanzarote Day Trip,Corralejo,FuerteventuraHot
- Transfer by coach to and from your hotel in Fuerteventura
- Professional guide who speak Spanish, English and German. (French and Italian on request, subject to availability.)
- Ferry travel from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote and back
- Buffet Lunch on board
- Free bar including beer, sangria, soft drinks and water
- Equipment necessary for aquatic activities (10€ deposit)
- Travel insurance
- Pick up from hotel Transfer by coach to port of Corralejo
- Travel on ferry with an underwater view (from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote)
- Sailing from Playa Blanca to Rubicon Marina
- Sailing from Rubicon Marina and anchoring in the area near Punta de Papagayo
- Sailing back to Playa Blanca
- Travel on ferry with an underwater view (from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura)
- Transfer by coach to hotel
Marina and Market Lanzarote Day Trip is located in Corralejo, Fuerteventura.
The busy tourist town of Corralejo is located on the north coast of Fuerteventura in the municipality of La Oliva. The old town is based around the harbour, which was originally used by local fishermen, and now has a marina, and a ferry terminal. From here you can take the ferry to the nearby island of Lanzarote, passing the island of Los Lobos on the way, which you can also take a ferry to. Apart from the hundreds of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, hotels, villas and apartments some of the island's finest beaches can also be found here. There's eleven kilometres of top quality sand that stretches along the coast south of Corralejo where there are also sand dunes which are amazing as they change often with the wind.
Corralejo is a modern laid-back low-rise resort where beach lovers come for the year-round sunshine, surfers for the breaks, families for the endless things to do and couples to chill out and feel the natural vibes of Fuerteventura with hundreds of places to relax, eat and drink or dance and party. Corralejo isn't huge and getting around is easy on foot, you can hire bikes, and taxis are very cheap compared to the UK.