Surfing Class with a Pro Surfer,El Cotillo,Fuerteventura
Learn how to surf from a professional surfer on the sunny El Cotillo beach in Fuerteventura. Learn a new hobby or get better at an old one in crystal-clear waters.
Attend a surf lesson with a pro surfer on this tour in El Cotillo. Enjoy the Canarian nature, experience the surf life, and learn how to ride a surfboard in the temperate waters of Fuerteventura.
Meet your local surfing teacher at the surf school and enjoy easy transportation to a quiet spot where they will show you the basics, at whatever pace you want to go. Experience standing up on the board and riding your first wave or even just develop your skills.
Your surfing instructor will accompany you into the water and provide all the tips and tricks necessary to get you up and riding a wave. Learn in a safe, calm environment and enjoy spending some time in the sun and sea.
- Feel the ocean beneath you as you ride your first wave
- Learn how to surf in a safe environment
- Find a quiet spot to practice in peace
- Listen to a professional surfer teach you the ways
- Swim in the beautiful waters of El Cotillo
- Surfing lesson
- Pro surfer instructor
- Surfing equipment
- Transfer from surf school to beach
What to bring
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- People over 70 years old
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Surfing Class with a Pro Surfer takes place daily in El Cotillo starting at 08:30.
Prices from € 59 per person.Share this page
Surfing Class with a Pro Surfer is located in El Cotillo, Fuerteventura.
El Cotillo is quite a large fishing village located on the north west coast of Fuerteventura in the municipality of La Oliva. It's not as busy as the nearby resort of Corralejo but has many bars, restaurants, coffee shops, hotels, villas and apartments. El Cotillo has some of the island's finest beaches, along with some magnificent views of cliffs, and its rugged landscape. Famous for its Lighthouse built in 1897, El Cotillo is also the birthplace of the famous footballer Giovanni Pérez Rodriguez, aka Gio.