Cofete Natural Park 4X4 Jeep Tour (09:00)
Combine adventure with nature on an adrenaline-pumping 4x4 tour of the beautiful beaches in the Cofete area of Fuerteventura.
Experience the beauty of Cofete's spectacular beaches on an exciting 4x4 jeep tour. After getting picked up from your hotel, head to the information point. After a quick briefing, take off on your jeep tour, following dirt tracks that will take you to the beautiful protected mountainous Natural Park of Cofete. Stop at a viewpoint in the midst of the mountains to admire panoramic views of the beach.
Later, drive by several native cacti species that you can observe and photograph before heading to the Villa Winter, where you will discover the history behind this mysterious German villa. If the weather allows, stop for a refreshing swim at a nearby cove before breaking for lunch at a traditional Canarian restaurant located in the village of El Puertito.
After lunch, continue your journey along the coast. Pass by the ancient lighthouse of Punta Jandia, the most southern point of the island, and the "Hill of Love", where you can admire a unique view of the island. Finish the day with a visit to the mesmerizing Jandía peninsula before getting dropped off back at your hotel.
If you're interested in nature check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Marvel at the beauty of the Cofete Natural Park
- Sample traditional Canarian products at lunch
- Swim in crystal-clear waters
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the south of Fuerteventura
- Jeep tour
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Sun protection
- Drinking Water
- Packed lunch
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Cofete Natural Park 4X4 Jeep Tour is available twice daily at 09:00 and 15:00.
Prices from € 59 per adult and € 45 per child (12 and under)
|Starts||Saturday March 18th 2023 09:00|
|Ends||Saturday March 18th 2023 14:00|
|Categories||Excursions, Sightseeing, Costa Calma, Morro Jable, Pajara|