Caleta Learn to surf lessons
Learn how to surf on a beautiful beach in Fuerteventura with a 2 hour surf lesson per day for 3 days suitable for the entire family. Get helpful hints on how to stand up on the waves from a professional instructor!
Choose from a shared or private lesson and get some tips on how to stand on water, whatever your level of experience. Benefit from the expertise of a qualified instructor who will teach you all the safety rules and basic fundamentals of surfing. Improve your technique according to your level of ability. Your instructor will choose the best beach for your lesson, depending on your skillset and the weather conditions on the day.
Master the art of riding the waves and get some time to relax on the beach.
If your interested in the wildlife check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Learn how to surf with a surf lesson from a qualified instructor
- Visit a beautiful beach in Fuerteventura
- Master the art of standing on water
- Pickup from your hotel or apartment in Caleta de Fuste
- Pickup from other areas, if available
- Neoprene surf board
- Surf lesson with a qualified instructor
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Children 6 years old
What to bring
- Sun protection
The 2 hour Learn how to surf lessons for 3 days take place daily every day except Sundays departing at 0800 from Caleta de Fuste.
Prices from € 140 per person Please note that each lesson is 2-hours long and the total activity duration is 4 to 5 hours, including transfers.