Sunset and Stargazing Tour
Experience the highlights of Fuerteventura on a guided evening trip around the island. Watch a picturesque sunset over the sea and marvel at the stars from the Sicasumbre Astronomical Viewpoint.
Go on a guided tour of Fuerteventura to enjoy a spectacle of clouds at sunset and explore the village of Ajuy. Enjoy hotel transfers and a glass of cava. After sunset, visit the Sicasumbre Astronomical Viewpoint for a magical stargazing opportunity of the unobstructed island sky.
Soak in breathtaking views of Fuerteventura's copper-colored hills, valleys, and ravines. Head over to the remote fishing village of Ajuy on the west coast to discover its quiet lifestyle. As you watch the sun go down, toast to a great night with a glass of cava.
Make your way to the Sicasumbre Astronomical Viewpoint to spot the most amazing constellations. Admire the marvelous night sky and admire views of the Milky Way before returning to your hotel.
- Immerse yourself in nature on a sunset and stargazing island adventure
- Take in the diverse hilly landscape of Fuerteventura as you walk around
- Enjoy the peaceful and quiet environment the small fishing village of Ajuy
- Watch the sun setting over the ocean and toast with a glass of local cava
- Have a magical stargazing experience at Sicasumbre Astronomical Viewpoint
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation during the activity
- Tour guide
- Glass of cava
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Sunset and Stargazing Tour is available daily at 19:00.
Prices from € 59 per person, Infants (2 and under) € 0