Scuba Diving Baptism
Discover the amazing world of scuba diving with this two-hour baptism which Deep Blue offers in Caleta de Fuste. The course includes a theoretical lesson, another lesson in the swimming pool and an immersion at the beach. You will have all the necessary equipment at your disposal.
Make the most of your time in the Canary Islands, and enjoy an introductory approach to scuba diving, when you sign up for this accessible class. Aimed at beginners, the course includes practical instruction, practice diving in a swimming pool, and finally a session at Caleta de Fuste's beach, during which you’ll dive to a maximum depth of 20 feet (six meters) and can spot all manner of fish and aquatic life.
An introduction for (as yet) non-divers, who really want to know what all the fuss surrounding diving is about. You will learn something about how to use dive gear in shallow water and what you need to take into consideration when exploring the underwater world. You will breathe for the first time underwater. You will need a certain amount of time to get used to the feeling. Then the biggest problem for dive instructors is to get people out of the water again. Nobody wants to come out, as it’s just way too much fun!
If you're interested in the different species check out the Fuerteventura Fish Guide in our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Learn the basics of scuba diving on this accessible course for beginners
- Take advantage of the beautiful setting and dive at Caleta de Fuste
- All necessary instruction, equipment, and training are included
- You’ll receive photos of your dive following the class
- All necessary equipment
- Photos (available for download from the website)
What to bring
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
- Children under 10 years old
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Scuba Diving Baptism course takes place daily at 10:00.
Prices from € 92 per person
|Starts||Friday May 26th 2023 10:00|
|Ends||Friday May 26th 2023 12:00|
|Categories||Excursions, Diving and Snorkelling, Caleta de Fuste, Costa Antigua|