Pirate Sailing Adventure from Morro Jable (10:00)
Come enjoy a day filled with unforgettable adventures and fun in the sun. Sail on the crystal-clear waters off the southern coast of Fuerteventura. Witness a real pirate crossing with the company of family and friends.
Hop aboard the well-equipped Pedra Sartaña pirate boat and sail along the coasts of the Natural Park accompanied by real pirates. Learn to hoist sails, tie sailor knots, and manoeuvre the ship.
The tour is full of games and surprises, as well as opportunities to try out different water activities, like swinging off the side of the boat or playing around in an attached pool. At noon, settle in for a delicious Canarian buffet-style lunch.
Pedra Sartañ is one of the last freight sailboats in northern Spain and one of the few that still bear a blue flag, deeming them responsible whale and dolphin watchers. With luck, you might just spot some dolphins, whales, and turtles during your cruise.
- Navigate past the most beautiful beaches of Fuerteventura and see the richness of the landscape with your own eyes
- Sail through the south of Fuerteventura accompanied by a real pirate crew
- Enjoy a delicious Canarian lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Southern Fuerteventura
- Pirate boat cruise
- Food and drinks
- Entertainment on board
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Sun protection
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Pirate Sailing Adventure from Morro Jable operates every day of the week except Sundays, select an available departure time when booking,10:00 or 15:00
Prices from € 65 per adult and €32.50 per child (Age 3-12) Infants (2 and under) €0