& Snorkelling Trip
Lobos Island Entrance and Snorkelling Trip (10:00)
& Snorkelling Trip
Take this mini cruise from Corralejo Harbour and snorkelling adventure and enjoy a short boat trip with underwater views and be immersed into the fascinating underwater world of Lobos Island.
Take a trip on a glass bottom boat and admire the beauty of the island’s tranquil waters and underwater life. Board your tour vessel at the harbour of Lobos Island and join your friendly guides on a trip to the sea beds of this little dream spot in the north of Fuerteventura. Start your adventure with a short boat trip (10-minutes) along the south coast of Isla de Lobos, and then, stop to take a relaxing bath for around 25-minutes. During your dip in the luxurious waters, you can feed the fish, swim and/or go snorkelling. Your tour ticket also allows you entrance to the island, letting you explore the small paradise freely.
With this trip you will be able to enjoy the sea’s thousand different blue tones, from a clear green turquoise to a more intense blue color that surrounds the protected national park. Under these amazing waters and dancing around your feet, you will get to observe hundreds of fishes and other species of these waters thanks to the underwater view provided by your Glass Bottom Boat. The trip around the southern part of the island, from where you can see the soft orology of Fuerteventura, leads you to the “El Puertito” (little harbour) through the “El Río” (the river) – this name has been given by the locals to the sea arm that separates Fuerteventura from Lobos.
- Enjoy a dip in crystal waters and go snorkeling
- Witness beautiful views of Fuerteventura and Lanzarote
- Visit the splendid Lobos Island
- Boat return tickets
- Entrance authorization management to the natural park
- Minicruise in a glass bottom boat to “El Puertito”
- Watch the fishes and swim for 25 to 30-minutes
- Snorkel mask on board
- One drink
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Sun protection
- Sports shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Lobos Island Entrance and Snorkelling Trip operates 7 days a week, select an available departure time when booking,10:00 AM, 11:15 AM or 1:00 PM
Prices from € 25.50 per adult and €15.50 per child (Age 4-11) Infants (3 and under) €0
Important information: Please bring your Passport or ID card. After booking you will need to provide the full names and passport/ID numbers of each visitor.