Lanzarote Volcano and Wine Region Tour
Sail to Lanzarote and discover another island. Stroll among volcanoes in the Timanfaya National Park, savour a wine grown in ash and admire unique landscapes.
Following pick-up from your resort in Fuerteventura (available from Corralejo and Castillo/Caleta de Fuste), journey to the port at Corralejo and board the express ferry to sail to Playa Blanca on the neighboring island of Lanzarote. Travel above deck and feel the sea breeze on the open-air journey.
Upon arrival, get a welcome from your guide and board a comfortable, air-conditioned coach to drive to Timanfaya National Park. Enter the volcanic landscape of the island's southwest and travel across volcanic soil to marvel at the dormant volcano and other geothermal attractions of the park.
Continue to the wine region of La Geria to take a look at the unique circular vineyards and sample some of the local wine. Gaze in awe at the extraordinary sight of vineyards covered in black volcanic ash! Then, go to an aloe vera museum to learn more about the health properties of the local crop. Drive along the scenic south coast to visit the green lagoon of Charco de los Clicos and see its majestic cliffs.
The tour will end in Playa Blanca where you board the ferry back to Corralejo in Fuerteventura, a coach will take you from Corralejo back to your hotel or the pick-up point closest to your hotel.
- Explore the volcanic landscape of Lanzarote
- Taste the wine of La Geria
- Visit the green lagoon of Charco de los Clicos
- Entrance fee to Timanfaya National Park
- Wine tasting of award-winning wine from Lanzarote
- Pickup from meeting points (not available on Saturdays)
- Return ferry crossing from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Drinking Water
- Sun protection
- Beach shoes
- Beach towel
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Lanzarote Volcano and Wine Region Tour operates on Tuesdays and Thursdays, you will receive pickup information when booking and providing your accommodation details. Alternatively make your own way to Corralejo Harbour, at the far end and be there no later than 10:15 am
Prices from € 55 per person
Important information: Please bring your Passport or ID card.