La Pared Off-Road Segway Tour
Cruise off-road across La Pared's famous sights, natural beaches and desert, and hidden local spots on a 3-hour segway tour with a local guide.
Feel like a local and explore La Pared's top highlights, its different beaches, and hidden spots on a 3-hour guided tour riding a segway.
Get a short introduction on how to use your segway, then get your adventurer's cap on and head on through the small village, which once separated the two kingdoms of the island by a wall — hence the village's name, which means wall in Spanish.
See Fuerteventura differently and feel cool as you cruise off-road on mountain and desert tracks, uninterrupted by daily routines. You will look very Instagram worthy on your two-wheeled segways.
Enjoy having the Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop, and choose where to stop to snap some memorable pictures along your way. You can even enjoy a small break in a bar to sample some local drinks.
If you're interested in nature check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Explore the wild west coast of Fuerteventura from a different perspective
- Learn to ride a Segway and enjoy off-roading on desert tracks
- Discover the island's culture with a local guide
- Segway X2 (Off-road version)
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Drinking water
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- Children under 8 years
- Pregnant women
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The La Pared Off-Road Segway Tour is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00.
Prices from € 69 per person