La Lajita Kayaking and Snorkelling Trip (12:00)
Have an adventure in Fuerteventura on a kayaking tour that includes snorkelling in an area rich with marine life. Enjoy stunning views of the coast and crystal clear water along the way.
Begin your kayaking and snorkelling excursion with a group briefing. Put on your life vest, prepare the equipment, and have the option to wear a wetsuit. Head to the beach of La Lajita to get into your kayak and start your excursion in the ocean. While paddling, enjoy the rocky coast views and discover an island of beaches and cliffs only accessible by sea.
After a short while stop for snorkel in an area rich with marine life. Grab masks and snorkels from your guide and jump into the crystal clear ocean for some underwater exploring. Understand why all the dive schools bring their divers to this location and see a large variety of fish and sea creatures. Spend about 30 minutes snorkeling and swimming before heading back to La Lajita Beach in your kayak. At the conclusion of your excursion, change into some dry clothes and check out the photos taken while kayaking and snorkeling. If you like any of the photos have the option to purchase them to take home.
- Kayak in the Atlantic Ocean
- Discover marine life as you snorkel
- Enjoy fantastic views of the rocky coast
- Have an active day in nature
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Southern Fuerteventura
- Snorkelling kits
- Life vests
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- Children under 6 years old
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The La Lajita Kayaking and Snorkelling Trip operates 7 days a week, select an available departure time when booking,1000 or 1200
Prices from € 45 per adult and €22.50 per child (Age 6-10)