Jet-Powered Surf Session
Try out a new watersport with a jet surfing session at Corralejo beach. Learn the skills you need to speed along through the water with a certified instructor, whatever your level of expertise.
Discover a new way to surf, without the need for wind or waves, on the sparkling water at Corralejo. Learn how to ride a motorized jet board from a certified instructor, or just take one out for a spin if you’re a more experienced rider, admiring amazing views of Fuerteventura as you go.
Jet surfing has been compared to the feel of snowboarding through powder and is a fantastic way to get out on the water regardless of the conditions. Whatever your level of expertise, you'll be set up with all the tips and equipment to make the most of your time on the water.
The boards are electric and you’ll be provided with a wetsuit, boots and life vest by your instructor. Depending on the amount of time you want to spend on the water, you can choose between a two hour, or one and a half hour session. A two hour session gives you approximately 50 minutes on the water, a one and a half hour session gives you approximately 25 minutes on the water.
If you're interested in nature check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Speed through the sparkling waters off Corralejo beach
- Learn a new watersport from a certified instructor
- Admire the views of Fuerteventura from the sea
- Experience a unique way to explore the coastline
- Enjoy an adrenaline-filled session on the water, whatever your level
- Jet board session
- Life vest
What to bring
- Sun protection
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Jet-Powered Surf Sessions are available daily between 09:00 and 17:00
Prices from € 59 per person
|Starts||Sunday March 19th 2023 09:00|
|Ends||Sunday March 19th 2023 17:00|
|Categories||Excursions, Surfing, Corralejo|