Jandía Natural Park Buggy Tour from Costa Calma (14:00)
Spend the day outdoors with friends and family on this guided buggy excursion from Fuerteventura. Navigate through Jandía Natural Park and Puerto de la Cruz while taking in unbeatable views.
Travel to the most exotic and exclusive landscapes in the south of Fuerteventura on this guided buggy trip. Experience the pleasure of adventure and let yourself be carried through the mountains on the oldest island of the Canary Archipelago.
Before starting the tour, your guide will explain via a theoretical class how to drive the buggy vehicle and interpret their signals as well as detail info about safety measures and keeping a reasonable distance. Dust goggles are also given to all participants.
After pickup, head to the Port of Morro Jable, where the group will depart, then start by navigating through the scenic Jandía Natural Park. In the midst of picturesque views, you can appreciate some of the local fauna: squirrels, goats, sheep, and donkeys.
Finally, get to the charming village of Puerto de la Cruz, better known as The Puertito, which can be found at the end of the island. There, listen to stories of this magical place before starting the return ride.
If you're interested in nature check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Hop on board your own buggy and feel the thrill of driving through nature
- Enjoy an active outdoor trip perfect for everyone in your group or family
- Ride through Jandía Natural Park and the village of Puerto de la Cruz
- Keep an eye out for squirrels, goats, sheep, donkeys, and other local wildlife
- Ensure a safe ride with a pre-ride driving class, safety talk, and dust goggles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the Costa Calma area
- Buggy driving class and safety talk
- Guided buggy tour
- Dust goggles
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinking water
- Driver's license
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- Children under 8 years
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Jandía Natural Park Buggy Tour from Costa Calma is for two hours and operates twice daily with 09:00 and 14:00 transfers to Morro Jable
Prices from € 60 per person