Fuerteventura to Lanzarote Ferry (08:30)
Book an easy and convenient ferry return transfer between the islands of Lanzarote and Fuerteventura. Choose your outgoing journey time and decide when to return when you pick up your boarding pass.
Pre-book your ticket for a return transfer between the ports of Playa Blanca in Lanzarote and Corralejo in Fuerteventura. Enjoy a high-speed passenger ferry service, whether you're on a day trip or staying for longer. Choose between the four daily departure times and relax on the 35-minute crossing.
Exchange your ticket for a boarding pass at the ticket office, then board the passenger ferry to start your journey across the Bocayna Strait. Sit back and relax in one of the 250 seats. Choose from the inside deck, outside deck, or solarium, depending on whether you like sun or shade.
If you get hungry, visit the onboard cafeteria for a bite to eat. Enjoy the spectacular views of the Bocayna Strait as you sail between the two Canary Islands. Feel the sea breeze as you sail. Finally, arrive at the port and start exploring a new island. Return at the time of your choice.
- Save time by pre-booking your ferry ticket between Lanzarote and Fuerteventura
- Travel quickly between the two Canary Islands with a 35-minute crossing time
- Choose between several daily departure times to fit your schedule
- Sit back and relax on the safe and comfortable ferry's indoor or outdoor deck
- Passenger return ferry ticket
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Drinking Water
- Sun protection
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The distance is 7 nautical miles, about 13 kilometres and the journey takes approximately 35 minutes
The Lanzarote Ferry operates 7 days a week, select an available departure time when booking. Ferry departure times from Corralejo, Fuerteventura are: 08:30, 10:00, 16:15, and 17:45. You do not have to come back on the same day.
Important information: Please bring your Passport or ID card. After booking you will need to provide the full names and passport/ID numbers of each visitor.
Prices from € 35.00 per person
|Starts||Sunday March 19th 2023 08:30|
|Ends||Sunday March 19th 2023 09:05|
|Categories||Excursions, Boating, Sightseeing, Corralejo, Lanzarote|