Fuerteventura Discovery Tour from Caleta de Fuste
Leaving from Caleta de Fuste explore the island of Fuerteventura on this full-day tour. Discover the picturesque villages, endless beaches, and turquoise waters of this beautiful island.
After pickup at your hotel in Caleta de Fuste start your day with a visit to the little village of Tiscamanita. Stop at an aloe vera plantation and see the island’s agave plantations. Continue to see the beautiful beaches in the south of the island, stopping for photos along the way.
Next you’ll visit Pájara, a small oasis among barren mountains. Admire the views of the church, with its distinctive Aztec-style facade. Continue to Betancuria village to stop at the Casa Santa Maria, a house that showcases traditional crafts made by the inhabitants of the island. Then enjoy a delicious lunch.
After lunch, pass the Mirador de los Guanches on the way to the north. Finally you’ll reach the Oliva, where you’ll have panoramic views of the House of the Colonels, former residence of the island’s authorities. At the end of your full-day tour, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
If your interested in the different wildlife check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Visit Casa Santa Maria, a wonderful renovated 17th-century farmhouse
- Enjoy the unusual landscape of Fuerteventura and its picturesque villages
- Take great photos of the beautiful beaches in the south of the island
- Discover the benefits of aloe vera and see agave plantations
- Eat a traditional lunch to delight your palate
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Professional guide
- Entry ticket to Casa Santa Maria
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Fuerteventura Discovery Tour is for 8 hours and operates every Wednesday departing at 08:00.
Prices from € 48 per adult, €24 per child (Age 2-11), infants €0