Costa Calma Tapas and Culture Tour
Experience local life. Taste the prickly pear 'tuno indio,' mojo sauces, and marmalades. See how olive oil is made and visit a cheese farm to learn more about goat's cheese.
Get to know typical and authentic food from the Canary Islands during this culinary tour. Observe a live cooking show, visit an olive tree farm, and learn how goat cheese is made on this comprehensive tour.
Learn more about the prickly pear and taste the cactus juice as well as the cactus jam. Enjoy a live cooking show where you'll learn to prepare a green mojo sauce and alioli, a white garlic sauce.
Learn more about the production of olive oil with your host who will teach you about olives and their local production. Taste the oil and get to know the traditions of the locals. If you are interested, you can buy the products directly on site.
Learn about goat cheese from a family who has been carrying out old traditions for generations. See the Majorero goat, visit its pasture, and taste several cheeses that have won international awards. The cheese tastes especially good with a glass of red wine.
If you're interested in nature check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Get to know the lesser known parts of Fuerteventura and tasty local food
- Take in Fuerteventura's beautiful green scenery
- Have a more personal experience with a group of a maximum of 14 participants
- Enjoy a guided tour at each stop during the experience
- Pickup from your hotel
- Professional guide
- Guided tours on the fincas
- Tapas at each finca
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Drinking water
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Costa Calma Tapas and Culture Tour is available on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 09:00 and lasts for around five and a half hours.
Prices from € 65 per adult and €55 per child (Age 3-12) Infants (2 and under) €0