Costa Calma Quad and Buggy Safari
Experience the beaches and wild nature of Costa Calma and feel the excitement as you explore this unique landscape.
Choose to ride either a quad bike or a buggy for 3 hours through the island. Ride between desert hills and dry riverbeds and visit the hidden parts of the island.
Make an unforgettable stop at Playa de Ugan, which is famous for its black sand beach and monster waves. Make a stop at a small local bar where you can have a drink or coffee.
Follow the dirt paths up to La Pared, known as the surf paradise of the west coast. Here, you can enjoy an amazing view of the Natural Park of Jandia. Return to Costa Calma to take amazing pictures in Playa Sotavento.
If you're interested in nature check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Drive your quad bike or buggy off road
- Discover unknown territories
- Take photographs of the natural park
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation in Costa Calma
- Tour guide per 6 vehicles
- Insurance for the driver, passenger, third party, accident, and rescue
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinking water
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- Unaccompanied minors
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Costa Calma Quad and Buggy Safari is for three hours and operates Tuesdays to Sundays starting at 09:30
Prices from € 45 per person
You must be at least 18 years old and have a driving license to drive