Corralejo Natural Park Bike Hire (14:00)
Hire an electric bike or mountain bike in Corralejo and head off independently into the wild trails of Fuerteventura. Discover Corralejo Natural Park and the Calderon Hondo on a self-guided bike ride.
Enjoy the freedom to plan your own adventure in Fuerteventura with the use of a bicycle as an economic means of transport. Explore with ease and set out on a self-guided bike ride that fits your interests and schedule.
Pick up your bike, hop on, and set off for your desired destination. You can ride along the trails in Corralejo National Park, or head towards the beautiful beaches that are nearby. If you are feeling more adventurous you can ride from Corralejo to Lajares or El Cotillo.
Adventure awaits you with numerous attractions and an amazing landscape in Fuerteventura. Get outdoors and explore the area with the freedom of a bike rental.
If you're interested in nature check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Rent a bike and organise your own adventure with ease
- Discover the most beautiful places in the north Fueretventura
- Ride along trails in Corralejo National Park or visit the beaches
- Embrace an economic eco-friendly means of transportation
- Get outside and explore using your bike to take you where you want to go
- Repair kit
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- € 50 deposit per bike
- Sun protection
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Corralejo Natural Park Bike Hire is available daily and you can hire mountain and electric bikes for multiple days. Please note the office is closed on Sundays and collection and return times are between 09:00 and 18:30 Monday to Saturday.
Prices from € 15 per bike