Corralejo E-Bike Tour-3 hours
Explore the north coast of Fuerteventura and its impressive volcanic landscapes and amazing sandy beaches on an E-Bike Tour from Corralejo,Fuerteventura.
Discover Fuerteventura by e-bike on this fun filled adventure. First see the iconic Bayuyo Crater followed by the crater of Calderon Hondo, then visit Majanicho, a small fishing village and popcorn beach. Start your journey with a pickup from your hotel in Corralejo. Sit back and enjoy the ride to the start point where you will get a quick introduction on how to use your e-bike, then off you go.
Enjoy an adventurous day out with your friends and family. Pedal past volcanoes, stunning viewpoints, beaches, and lagoons with crystal clear water. Make sure you bring your camera with you so you don't miss the perfect Instagram shot. This is a fun way to explore the island and get your daily dose of exercise at the same time.
If you're not staying in Corralejo it's worth spending the rest of the day there and making the most out of your visit. The busy tourist town of Corralejo is a modern laid-back low-rise resort where beach lovers come for the year-round sunshine, surfers for the breaks, families for the endless things to do and couples to chill out and feel the natural vibes of Fuerteventura with hundreds of places to relax, eat and drink or dance and party. Corralejo isn't huge and getting around is easy on foot, you can hire bikes, and taxis are very cheap compared to the UK.
The old town is based around the harbour, which was originally used by local fishermen, and now has a marina, and a ferry terminal. From here you can take the ferry to the nearby island of Lanzarote, passing the island of Los Lobos on the way, which you can also take a ferry to. Apart from the hundreds of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, hotels, villas and apartments some of the island's finest beaches can also be found here. There's eleven kilometres of top quality sand that stretches along the coast south of Corralejo where there are also sand dunes which are amazing as they change often with the wind.
- Be enchanted by the natural scenery
- Enjoy superb views of Lanzarote and Lobos island
- Visit the volcano chain of north Fuerteventura
- Explore the Calderon Hondo Crater
- Relax on a panoramic bar with the view of the volcanoes
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Accident and rescue insurance
- Public liability Insurance
What to bring
- Comfortable footwear with covered toes
- Comfortable clothes
- Drinking Water
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
- Children under 9 years old
- People with mobility impairments
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The three hour Corralejo E-Bike Tour is available on Wednesdays and Fridays and starts at 0900
Using the latest e-bikes with powerful electric motors this tour is suitable for groups and families including inexperienced cyclists.
Prices from € 45 per person