Caleta de Fuste SUP Course (12:00)
Stand up on the board and row correctly with different manoeuvres. Work with the whole body improving technical skills and coordination. Moreover, train your body while you enjoy yourself.
After learning about the technical side of stand-up paddle and a stretching session you will head for the water where you will put what you learned into practice. Learn about safety, weather forecast and how to observe currents and SUP spots. This stand up paddle course will be held on flat water. Duration on the beach (theory and practical) will be about 1.5-hours.
All levels are welcome, the minimum age is 6-years-old. There is a policy of maximum 4 learners per instructor in the water. If you have a larger group, kindly contact first before booking. You need to be a confident swimmer and physically fit. Classes will be available in Spanish, English and Italian.
- Visit the beautiful beaches of Fuerteventura and Caleta de Fuste
- Improve your technical skills and coorination
- Spend 1.5-hours on the beach during this SUP course
- All equipment, board, paddle, and leash neoprene if necessary
What to bring
- Drinking Water
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- Children under 6 years old
- Pregnant women
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Caleta de Fuste SUP Course operates 7 days a week and takes approximately two hours to complete, select a time when booking,10:00, 12:00, 14:00 or 16:00
Prices from € 35 per person
|Starts||Friday May 26th 2023 12:00|
|Ends||Friday May 26th 2023 13:30|
|Categories||Excursions, Caleta de Fuste, SUP|