Private Catamaran Tour to Lobos Island (10:00)
Enjoy an amazing private catamaran trip to Lobos Island. Go snorkeling, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding. Download photos of yourself underwater after the trip.
After pickup from your hotel in Corralejo, set sail for Lobos Island by catamaran. You will cross the small island called El Río on the way. As you get closer to the western part of Lobos Island, you will see la Caldera, a half-submerged volcano, with its black-sand beach.
Continue north to admire beautiful views of Lanzarote, until you reach the Martiño lighthouse. From there, sail along the east coast to the south, where you will arrive in the peaceful fishing village of El Puertito, with its white houses.
Next stop is La Concha beach, famous for its paradise-like tranquillity and its turquoise waters. This unrivaled spot is where the boat will drop anchor so you can enjoy some water activities. Feed fish and go snorkeling among them, try kayaking and paddle boarding, or just relax while lying in the sun on the nets of the catamaran. You will then return to the marina, and be dropped off back at your pickup location.
- Enjoy a 4 or 8-hour tour by catamaran from Corralejo to Lobos Island
- Try different water sports like kayaking and paddle boarding
- Benefit from appetisers and drinks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Corralejo area
- Speedboat tour around Lobos
- Paddle boarding
- Seafood paella
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, white/red wine, water, coffee, and tea)
- Underwater photographs
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Sun protection
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Private Catamaran Tour to Lobos Island operates daily at 10:00 and 14:30 for a duration of 4 or 8 hours, select your options when booking
Prices from € 500 per group of up to 12 persons