Marina and Market Lanzarote Day Trip February 15th 2020
Sail from Corralejo Fuerteventura to Playa Blanca Lanzarote, travel to the luxurious Rubicon Marina flea market where you can buy textiles, handicrafts, accessories, souvenirs, visit the fashion shops or relax on a beautiful terrace. Board again and sail along the coast skirting around the paradisaical beaches of Papagayo where we will anchor near the coast where you can sunbathe, swim, snorkel and admire the marine life. On board, you will also enjoy a hot meal with fried chicken, potatoes, salad and bread, and an open bar with beer, sangria, water and soft drinks. Afterwards, you will sail back to Playa Blanca and board the ferry to return to Fuerteventura., Upon your return a coach will take you from Corralejo back to your hotel or the pick-up point closest to your hotel.
A coach will pick you up at your hotel or the pickup location closest to your hotel and take you to Corralejo, where you will board a ferry and travel to Lanzarote, upon your return to Fuerteventura a coach will take you from Corralejo back to your hotel or the pick-up point closest to your hotel.
Alternatively make your own way to Corralejo Harbour, at the far end and be there no later than 10:15
The Marina and Market Lanzarote Day Trip operates every Saturday, Prices from € 59 per person
- Transfer by coach to and from your hotel in Fuerteventura
- Professional guide who speak Spanish, English and German. (French and Italian on request, subject to availability.)
- Ferry travel from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote and back
- Buffet Lunch on board
- Free bar including beer, sangria, soft drinks and water
- Equipment necessary for aquatic activities (10€ deposit)
- Travel insurance