Caleta Quad and Buggy Explorer (09:30)
Discover and explore unknown territories, drive on dirt tracks close to ancient volcanoes, admire and enjoy the amazing panoramic view of the ocean and coast!
Driving your own automatic quad or buggy, explore the beautiful countryside with its hidden valleys, passing through old-style Majorero villages, natural salt pans, and artisan cheese factories. You will see the heart of Fuerteventura with its old tradition. You can have a free tasting of typical goat cheese with the possibility of purchasing this specialty. In this farm, they will explain how they produce the different types of goat cheese and view the animals that they have.
You will then continue with an exciting drive along the ocean, on sandy paths and dirt roads. During the last break, you will visit Las Salinas where you have the opportunity to take memorable photos of the coast and the old salt-producing pool, the route is mainly off-road.
If your interested in the wildlife check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Explore the heart of Fuerteventura with its old tradition
- Discover the coast and natural salt pans
- Enjoy an artisan cheese factory
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Driver and passenger insurances
- Third party, company and rescue insurances
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected, only from Caleta de Fuste)
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Caleta Quad and Buggy Explorer is for 3 hours and operates twice daily every day except Sundays departing at 0930 and 1430 from Caleta de Fuste.
Prices from € 90 per person