Calderón Hondo Volcano Tour from Caleta (09:00)
Visit the Calderón Hondo volcano and look inside the crater as you walk around the rim. Take in the stunning panoramas of the surrounding areas, including the area known as "Lajares" with a native guide.
Get back to nature in the volcanic landscapes of Fuerteventura and marvel at mountains formed more than 50,000 years ago. Make your way to the Calderón Hondo volcano on well marked roads, and look into the crater of one of the best-preserved volcanoes on the island.
Take in the breathtaking vistas from the summit, and stroll around the rim of the crater. See the village of Lajares and the "Malpais" area formed by volcanic eruptions. Encounter native wildlife, such as squirrels and small raptors, along with black crows and goats grazing at the edge of the crater.
If you're interested in nature check out our Fuerteventura Nature Guide
- Visit the Calderón Hondo volcano in Fuerteventura
- Walk around the rim of the crater and look deep inside the volcano
- Get panoramic views of the village of Lajares and the "Malpais"
- Pickup and drop-off from the Caleta de Fuste area
- 3 drinks per person (water or soda)
- Photography services
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sun protection
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Pay in your local currency
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Instant confirmation
The Calderón Hondo Volcano Tour from Caleta de Fuste is available twice daily at 09:00 and 16.00 and lasts for around three hours plus two hours transfer time.
Prices from € 37.50 per person